Posted On 20 Aug 2018
“Conversational commerce” is a term coined by Uber’s Chris Messina in 2015 referring to the intersection of voice technology/apps and shopping.
Fast forward to 2018 and Opus Research is the driving force behind the Conversational Commerce Conference, happening in San Francisco September 12-13.
By attending C3 San Francisco you’ll access …
- Keynote panel featuring John Chambers, Chairman Emeritus of Cisco Systems and CEO of JC2 Ventures, and Umesh Sachdev, co-founder of Uniphore
- Case studies & featured sessions with Esurance, Google, Dell, Autodesk, Alight Solutions, USAA, and China’s VIPShop
- Conversational Design Basics and Beyond
- Analytics for Customer Engagement & Conversational Intelligence for Exceptional Experiences
- “Voice-First” Solutions for Conversational Commerce
- Seamless Customer Experience Through “Fourth-Factor” Continuous Authentication
Get the full story and register by clicking here.